Skip to main content
- To achieve and maintain 95% result at the SSC and HSC (SCI/COM) Board examination.
- To get at least three students featuring in the merit list.
- To achieve 100% academic result from V to VII Std, lX and Xl 99%.
- To secure merits for at least two students at the scholarship, NTS, MTS, Drawing grade and Hindi examination.
- To ensure optimum participation of students in the co-curricular and extra-curricular activities (50% to 60%).
- To provide extra coaching to the students in sports so that at least two students reach the Taluka /District/National levels.
- To organize NCC Scout and Guide Camps, Picnics, Excursions, Documentary movies. (At least one for each event every year)
- To evaluate the progress of the students through internal exam and informing the same to the parents. (Unit tests, first and second summative.)
- To dispose any complaint from students, teachers, staff members and parents within a weak.